Thursday, February 23, 2012

A beginning: one of many

So, one of the things that I really want to do with this blog is have a forum for ideas.  Sometimes it will just be me posting them to remember.  Other times, hopefully often, you'll leave some feedback or ideas.  I can tell that this weekend is going to require some decompressing, so I wanted to share my latest project beginning.  It isn't unusual for me to begin to work on several projects and complete them as I am able.  This one began long ago and I have used the excuse that I haven't pinned down a venue for completing it.  In any case, the idea is a free hanging artistic piece.  Simple idea, right?  Well maybe.  So, I created these two half frames.  Each of them is the corner for such a piece.  In one I will place a spiral based on the golden ratio and worked in copper.  In the other, I am planning to put a calla lily or a rose along with some other vegetation.  Either long and gently twisting or curly and vine-like.  If you think you know which of these should be which, drop me a line.  Also, other ideas or requests for where I could go with this would be great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment