Sunday, December 5, 2010

Older Projects

While you wait for my newest and greatest inventions, here are some of my old favorites.  This is just a little snippet of the projects that I've done in the past.


 Just examples of simple wall hooks to be driven in to a wall like a nail.  They are sharp and the bent portion is above the hook so that you can hit it directly with a hammer.  This is for rustic settings, such as a barn or outbuilding and focuses on simplicity and rustic aesthetic.


 Here's the handle of a roasting fork that I made.  These are pretty simple, but very cool items.  I've done about three with this particular design now and several others that don't match with this.



Well, these were intended as icicle ornaments...not sure that I hit the mark there, but they're attractive anyway.



This was a simple curtainrod project.  The paint and curtain and screw were not my choice...but hey, they worked for the proud owners of the curtain rod, so I guess I should be happy with them too!

 A simple S-hook to hold things.  At this point it is just holding a birdcage on a kind of crappy chain, but the point is the S-hook.  Don't look at the chain, please ;)


Simple wall hook, made from a flat stock bar of iron.




Well, there are a few examples of my work...more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment